Support & Care
Apple Watch - Scania Edition
The Apple Watch is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus and iPhone SE – running a minimum of iOS 8.1.
For sleep tracking integration, a minimum of iOS 9.0 is required, and WatchOS 2.0 or later is required for the running of the Watch Me and Data Watch apps.
The Data Watch app integration with Scania's fleet management system requires a Scania Communicator box installed in your truck – which comes as standard on any Scania truck manufactured from 2009 onward – and the Scania Fleet Management System Control Package. Finally the fleet management web service needs to be activated for your account, if you already have an account. But do not yet have the web service enabled, contact us with your company or account name and we’ll help you out. More information regarding how to activate Scania Scania Fleet Management System for your truck can be found here.
For support regarding the Scania iOS apps:
For support or warranty inquiries regarding the Apple hardware:
Need help with your Apple Watch set up?
Scania 140 Bracelet
The Scania 140 bracelet is an accessory for the 42mm Apple Watch.
For warranty inquiries, please contact Scania Webshop.
Apple watch leather strap
To maximise the lifetime of your Scania leather strap, these tips help minimise destructive wear.
- Leather is durable, but can scratch or scuff if in direct contact with sharp or abrasive objects.
- Avoiding getting the leather wet unnecessarily will increase the lifespan – as will avoiding contact with chemicals such as soaps, shampoos or other cleaning products not directly intended for leather.
- If your strap needs to be cleaned, use cold clear water, and do not let it soak. Allow the leather to get dry to the touch after having become wet.
- Keep away from direct heat sources, such as radiators.
- Wearing the strap tight and under tension creates more wear – allow for a slightly relaxed fit.
- In dry climates, leather conditioner can prevent the leather from drying out and becoming brittle.