Applications to the Scania XT range
4 SEPTEMBER 2017
Scania XT can be selected with the full range of P, G, R and S-cabs, regardless of engine. The regular G-cab for the construction industry is available in several heights and lengths. Added to this is a long list of options that are available for a wide array of applications.
- The highly robust heavy duty bumper extends 150 millimetres from the front of the cab. The bumper allows a wheel angle of approximately 25°, partly depending on the configuration with regard to tyres and chassis. In combination with the skid plate and the light guards, the NN has the necessary robustness to withstand light collisions with objects without damaging the structure behind.
- At the centre is the easily accessible towing device, behind the foldable registration plate holder. It is certified for 40 tonnes, enabling the vehicle to pull other vehicles and equipment as well as to be towed when needed. Additionally, there is a foldable step for easy access to clean the windscreen.
- The rear view mirrors have been reinforced with a ribbed casing for added robustness.
- The slip-proof entry steps – four up to the S-cab or three to the R and G-cabs and two to the P-cabs – are perfectly designed for comfortable and safe cab entry and exit.
- The compressed 10-bar airgun enables the driver to easily keep the cab tidy from dirt.
- The G day cab features opportunities for resting while the G sleeper cab has a normal-width bed.
- The XT comes equipped with rear wall storage bars in the cab with dual bars in the large G-cab. A bin for storing documents and other uses can be attached to the bar.
- The rear window allows drivers to monitor body equipment such as tippers, hooklifts or mixers during operation.
- The telescopic tablet holder provides convenient access to on-screen information.
- For tipper applications, the XT range features a body side step that facilitates overview of tipper movement.