We welcome everyone to experience Scania´s visitor centre, Marcus Wallenberg Hall.
In our exhibitions you learn more about Scania and our vision in sustainable transport, connectivity and the environment.
We also show our new product line and the history of Scania.
Come and explore our various exhibits and rooms:
- This is Scania – here we present Scania and our employees.
- The Shift – take part of Scania’s vision for sustainable transport.
- Our Heritage – here we have gathered stories of Scania, our products and interesting objects.
- The Main Hall – experience the next generation of Scania.
- Railway Hall – here you can learn more about the history of Scania.
- Shop – the Shop offers a small variety of Scania-themed accessories and souvenirs. In the shop we only accept card payments.
Opening hours 2023:
Monday – Friday 08.00-16.45
Parts of exhibitions will be closed: 13 – 27 September
We will be closed: 20 – 21 September
*Please visit this site continuously for updated opening hours and information since it may be a limitation in availability due to event. Please call reception to ensure the visitor centre is neither closed nor already reserved for the day of your visit.
Phone: +468-553 825 00
The Marcus Wallenberg Hall is privately owned, but open to the public.
It is not possible for the general public to book a guided tour.
Admission fee: Free
Scania visitor centre
59° 10′ 57″ N 17° 38′ 17″ E