- Available for vehicles aged between 1 and 84 months or to a maximum of 1,200,000 kilometres
- O licence inspections and document filing
- Full MOT package
- Full service schedule
- Key components can be added
- Scania Assistance
- MAX24 breakdown cover (for Scania vehicles only)
- Full repair cover, including wear and tear
- Manageable monthly payment terms
- Preferential parts and labour rates
- Maintenance and repair of bodywork
- Scania Insurance to cover damages caused by accidents or by acts or omissions of any third party or of the operator
- In case of roadside breakdown we arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest suitable workshop
- Overtime/night and weekend servicing
Peace of mind
Our repair and maintenance contract includes all O licence inspections and online document filing for easy, quick access. You're also covered for all repairs, including normal wear and tear. And we'll carry out your annual MOT, including presentation.
Spread your Costs
Additional key components or ancillary equipment - such as tail lift, refrigeration units or body - can be added to your programme, then invoiced across the period of the contract.
We'll service your vehicle according to the manufacturers recommendations, to make sure you stay compliant and roadworthy. For Scania vehicles, we offer MAX24 breakdown cover. And Scania Assistance is there to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
"The total maintenance solution Scania provides offers considerable operational benefits with a complete overview of all our servicing and maintenance needs."