Christmas 2022 Social Media Competition: Win a £100 Scania webshop voucher
Terms & Conditions
1) Promoter. This prize draw is being organised and administered by Scania Finance Great Britain Limited at Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8HB (“Scania”). The prize draw administrator shall be a member of Scania’s marketing team.
2) Entry Restrictions. This prize draw (raffle) is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over, except for any employee of Scania, any third party engaged to perform work for and/or on behalf of Scania or any brand of Scania, or any person with any family-related connection to an employee of Scania.
3) How to Enter. An individual shall be automatically entered into the prize draw by “commenting” in the relevant comment section on the competition related posts submitted on social media by Scania. Entries made anywhere else will not be accepted. Only one (1) entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries received from the same individual, only the first entry will be accepted. No purchase is necessary; however, you will need an internet connection and a relevant social media account. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the prize draw, including in relation to the use of the internet and/or social media channels.
4) Start/Close Date. The opening date for entries is 12:00pm on Tuesday 15th November 2022. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on Thursday 15th December 2022. Entries submitted outside of these dates shall not be valid.
5) Lost/Delayed/Fraudulent Entries. Scania accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to any failure or fault of any kind, including (without limitation) any issues arising out of or in connection with any computer equipment, software, network or website. Scania reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
6) Winner Selection. There shall be one (1) winner (inclusive of all social media posts), who shall be selected at random from all eligible participants by the prize draw administrator shortly after the close date of the prize draw.
7) Prize Description. The prize shall be a Scania voucher for the value of one hundred pounds sterling (£100) for purchase of Scania merchandise via Scania’s online store. This prize shall be non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative shall be offered (unless determined otherwise by Scania).
8) Winner Notification. The winners of the prize draw shall be contacted directly by the prize draw administrator (through the relevant social media channel) to arrange for delivery or collection of the relevant prize. If a winner does not respond to the prize draw administrator within three (3) days, the prize shall be forfeited by that winner and Scania shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9) Prize Substitution. Scania reserves the right to suspend, postpone or cancel the prize draw at any time, or to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value, at its discretion and without liability to participants and/or any winner.
10) Decisions. Any decision regarding any aspect of this prize draw shall be final and binding, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
12) Acceptance. All eligible participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. Scania reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award any prize to any person in breach of these terms and conditions.
13) Sponsorship. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third-party including any social media platform.
14) Liability. Insofar as is permitted by law, Scania, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by Scania’s negligence, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Statutory rights shall not be affected.
15) Jurisdiction. This prize draw shall be governed by English law and participants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.