Scania Privacy statement
Respect and Responsibility are core values for us at Scania. They form the foundation when we interact with you in your role as our valued customer, a driver of our vehicles, a co-worker in our global organisation, a trusted business partner/supplier or when visiting our websites, premises or events.
The data controller responsible for your personal data is Scania CV AB, unless otherwise stated in a privacy statement specific to a market or a service as accessible through www.scania.com.
We process your personal data when it is needed to:
- deliver our products and services,
- support and assist you when you use our products and services,
- fulfil and follow up contractual obligations, ours as well as yours,
- fulfil legal obligations and legitimate requests from law enforcement and other authorities,
- provide information about our products and services as well as upcoming events,
- improve quality and develop existing, as well as new, products and services as well as our organization.
We strive to always handle and protect your personal data with respect and integrity. Sometimes we utilize trusted business partners to help us deliver our products and services. In those cases when we need to share your personal data with our business partners, we ensure that they treat your personal data with the same respect and integrity as we do.
In this privacy statement we would like to inform you what personal data we process, why we are doing it and how we ensure that your rights and your privacy is respected. Further information about how your personal data is processed may in specific cases be found in more detailed privacy notices, contracts and service descriptions. You will in these cases find the information when accessing the application/system/service. If you have any questions or concerns you are always welcome to contact us here or talk to your Scania contact.