Scania Family returns for a second series, and all episodes are available now
1st April 2023
- Second series of Scania UK’s YouTube docuseries has been released, with 11 episodes ready to watch now
- Filmed throughout 2022 in conjunction with Scania UK’s 2023 calendar, this series is focused on some of our valued customers across the country
- Each video gives a glimpse into each customers’ world and why they choose Scania
- It follows on from Series 1, which was focused on the development of our flagship service centre in Scotland.
- All episodes are available now. Watch Scania Family Series 1 here and Series 2 here.
Milton Keynes, UK, 24 April 2022: A year on from Scania UK opening its doors to give the public a glimpse into the lives of the people who keep Scotland moving, the series is back for a second season.
This new Scania Family series focuses on a number of valued customers from across the UK, as we give viewers exclusive access into their operations and why they choose Scania.
The 11 episodes shares the passion and determination of the people who are constantly striving to keep the UK moving, and how Scania helps them on their way.
This second series follows on from the first series of Scania Family, which gave the public insight into the lives of the frontline team tasked with keeping Scotland moving, as well as the challenges of moving a service centre to a new location.