Capital Markets Day at Scania
Scania is holding a Capital Markets Day at the Head Office in Södertälje today, 13 May, starting at 8.30 a.m.
The theme is engine development, and Scania will give in-depth information about its strategies and technologies to meet customer demands and forthcoming regulations. The speakers are:
• Jan Karlsson, until recently at DG Environment, European Commission
• Rolf Egnell, assistant professor in combustion engines at the Lund Institute of Technology
• Leif Östling, President and CEO, Scania
• Hasse Johansson, Group Vice President, Research and Development, Scania
• Urban Johansson, Senior Vice President, Powertrain Development, Scania
After the presentations there will be an opportunity to see the engine development and production in a tour of Scania’s facilities.
On 14 May, the presentations will be published on Scania’s website, www.scania.com/ir
For further information, please contact Joanna Daugaard, tel. +46-8-553 837 16, mobile +46-70-518 3716.