Scania at Challenge Bibendum
Challenge Bibendum, arranged by Michelin, is a global conference focusing on sustainable road transport. It is a key event to discover existing and credible solutions for the future, to make the appropriate decisions.
Scania participates at:
• Technical workshops (18 May):
- Finding a positive business case in going electric and
- Making biomass derived fuels a sustainable business case for road mobility.
• Open seminar (19 May) - How can bus transit help improve effectiveness of urban mobility?
• Leader’s Forum (20 May) - Beyond controversies, and on to facts and actions.
Besides participating in workshops and seminars, Scania has a 100 square meter stand in the exhibition area - theme Scania Ecolution - displaying a gas truck, and will provide ethanol buses to shuttle visitors to the conference site.
For more information and articles, visit http://www.michelinchallengebibendum.com/en