Technical Training Manager - Scania Local Project
A brief summary:
This position shall ensure the continuous improvement of technical capabilities for both BU internal engineers and dealers’ technicians. This position is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing technical trainings towards technicians as well as managing training centers. This position shall build, lead and manage a technician trainers team to provide professional training service.
Duties and Tasks：
- Coordinate various resources to develop technical training course for both internal (trainers) and external(dealer technicians) learners
- Update of training courses continuously based on technical improvements and customer requirements
- Set up and implement the certification system towards dealer technicians
- Build, lead and manage a technician trainers team to provide professional training service
- Create technical training plan towards both internal and external;
- Conduct training course and keep training centers facility in order.;
- Implement Technical Training;
- Manage special tools and equipments of training centers;
- Manage training components and training rigs;
Desirable experience & qualifications:
- University degree or above in automotive mechanics;
- At least 10 years working experiences in heavy duty vehicle Industry;
- Extensive training experiences;
- Experiences in managerial role for a team.
- Be good at technical competence and product knowledge；
- Be good at teaching and presentation skills;
- Excellent in speaking, reading and writing English
- Be able and willing to take frequent business travels
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.