Senior Parts Manager - Scania Local Project
A brief summary：
The Sr. Parts Manager is responsible for the overall parts business for the Business Unit. The position shall develop, implement and follow up the parts strategy plan in the short and long term. The position shall run the Parts operation in a commercial way, fulfil both internal and external customer needs and expectations with the right parts delivered at the right time, maximizing uptime for the customer and profitability for the BU. The position shall build, lead, manage the parts team to deliver high-quality results and timely service.
Duties and Tasks:
- Actively promote the parts services available internally and externally
- Purchase and sales of parts and accessories
- Parts sales volumes are according to budget.
- Stocking capital costs are kept as low as possible without affecting the parts availability
- Monitor and manage the performance of stock, logistics and local parts supplier.
- Actively work with approved Marketing plans
- Report agreed KPI’s on regular basis to the Management
- Logistic procedures and routines are as efficient as possible.
- The Parts department is progressive and active on the market.
- Assist to finalize competitive parts price and update the parts price list accordingly.
- Dealers parts staff are trained and active.
- Measure customer satisfaction.
- Competitor parts strategy analyses.
- Spare parts Policies and Procedures.
- Responsible for department’s annual forecast, budget and activities.
- Dealer order and stock Management system implementation, training and follow up to dealers.
- Other parts related work assigned by the line manager
- Implement and develop the parts strategy, in order to maximize the profitability within the parts business.
- Develop, implement and follow up the parts strategy plan for the business unit
- Persistently monitor and follow-up commercial and process KPI’s of both the BU and dealers
- Keep track of and carryout both supplier and competitor analysis
- Keep track of and actively work with both ongoing and upcoming marketing and technical campaigns
- Continually strive to identify opportunities and ways of increasing sales for both the BU and dealers
- Run the Parts operation in a commercial way, fulfil both internal and external customer needs and expectations with the right parts delivered at the right time, maximizing uptime for the customer and profitability for Business unit
- Build, lead and manage the parts team to deliver high-quality results and timely service
Desirable experience & qualifications
- Major in Auto, mechanical is preferred；
- At least 10 years’ working experiences in parts function of heavy truck industry;
- Established deep insights of parts wholesale, retail and logistics in heavy truck industry in China
- Experiences in managerial role for a team is a must
- Proven ability to work accurately with figures and spreadsheets in combination with good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment;
- Excellent speaking, reading and writing in English
- Be able and willing to take business travels if required
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.