Safety Engineer-Training 安全工程师(培训)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
1. Develop enterprise SHE training and personnel capability improvement plans in accordance with national laws and regulations and enterprise development.
2. Organize a survey of SHE training needs, establish a training matrix, and develop a SHE training plan.
3. Organize the development of training courses, establish a library of training materials, and enrich training forms to ensure the expected training results are achieved.
4. Organize training implementation to ensure smooth internal and external training.
5. Conduct training effectiveness evaluation and continuous improvement.
6. Independently develop and teach courses within the professional scope.
7. Build a team of part-time SHE training teachers.
8. Plan and construct training venues and facilities.
9. Conduct various qualification certificate certification and certificate management related to SHE, and establish an employee competency matrix.
10. Manage training archives.
11. Coordinate with human resources training officers and workshop training specialists to provide consultation for SHE training in various departments.
12. Provide consulting services to managers to help them improve their SHE skills and provide advice on improving employees' SHE abilities.
2.组织 SHE 培训需求调查，建立培训矩阵，制定 SHE 培训计划。
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
-University education with relevant medical qualification
(Safety Sciences & Engineering, Civil Engineering , Mechanics, Machine Science, Materials, Energy & Power, Electrical Sciences)
Familiar with SHE laws and regulations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
-Good communication and interpersonal skills;
-Be familiar with Office Software Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
熟悉办公软件Word, Excel, Powerpoint ;
-Good command of English;
-Effective time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines;
-Excellent teaching skills.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.