Robot Engineer Paintshop
- Implement, develop and teach Scania robot standard in Paintshop
- Support Process Engineers in challenging production process bottlenecks
- Improve and secure methods to move work from online to offline
- Secure that robot safety standards are followed in Paintshop production
- Develop and secure that standards for robot programming are followed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。
-Bachelor’s degree in engineering, major in mechanical/ electrical or automatic related preferred.
-Fluent in Chinese and English in speech and writing
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.