Regional Retail Sales Manager-Scania Local Project
A brief summary：
The main responsibility of the Regional Retail Sales Manager (RRSM) is to develop and grow BU regional retail sales at the regional retail level including Dealers, thereby maximize retail customer and employee satisfaction and loyalty as well as business performance contributing to the profitable growth of Regional retail business.
BU Retail sales strategy based on structured sales to ensure the successful accomplishment of the short-, medium- and long term targets.
This requires an efficient and frequent interaction with the Dealers in supporting and pushing the business for the retail segment.
This is achieved by leading, developing and managing the regional retail sales team as well as coordinating with all relevant stakeholder BU Sales Process. Accountable for that overall strategy, processes, policies and procedures are implemented across the teams.
Duties and Tasks
Develop and implement the Regional retail sales strategy - Define and continually develop the sales strategy for the Regional retail sales based on BU sales strategy also ensuring implementation and follow up
- Implement and foster the Sales Mindset in the Regional retail sales organization. Lead by example
- Develop and implement a Sales Strategy based on structured sales,
- Take responsibility for Business Plan development and implementation
- Set Sales plans, sales forecasts, objectives and targets
- Ensure the Regional sales department develops and promotes BU products and services to new and existing customers
- Ensure the Regional sales department builds and develops customer relationships within the Regional retails sales and the Dealer network
- Represent the Regional retail sales area in the sales management team, actively participating and contributing to sales business improvements
- Collect sales data to create forecasts and action plans for sales strategies and lead time
Manage Regional retail sales team - Lead, motivate and manage the team and organizational department enabling high-quality and timely service and performance
- Lead, motivate and manage the team in order to delivering high-quality and timely service to the organisation
- Coach individuals on a regular basis, tailored to the individual need and focused on improving competence used in the daily work
- Set KPIs and individual targets for the team and follow them up on a regular basis
- Establish and uphold a meeting structure where performance is followed-up, information is exchanged and improvements take place
- Ensure that there is a remuneration system in place that promotes working according to the set strategy, values and principles
Sales Operations Management - Develop, manage and follow up the Sales operations
- Promote and encourage a result and customer oriented mind-set in the team
- Empower and motivate teams to reach targets
- Follow up sales business, financial performance and customer loyalty on dealer level
- Identify deviations and generate appropriate action plans
- Lead Regional retail sales function meetings
- Engage actively in management team meetings
- Conduct and act upon P&D talks, competence and performance management, succession planning and employee satisfaction surveys
Desirable experience & qualifications
- Higher education or equivalent work experience
- Relevant business knowledge and experience in a similar role
- Extensive managerial and leadership experience preferably in the heavy vehicle or a related B2B industry
- Experience from a position with a large number of direct reports with a P&L responsibility
- Strong communication skills
- Fluently in speaking, reading and writing English
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.