Recruitment Leader-Blue Collar
A brief summary of the provided position as below 本职位概述如下：
Execute daily recruiting tasks, including recruiting requirement communication, recruiting implementation, talent pool establishment, recruiting channel development and maintenance, supplier management, etc., to ensure relevant recruiting work meets the needs of the organization.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities 主要职责
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
1. Understand the real-time development of the hiring department, timely communication with the hiring department, HRBP, etc., focus on the organization, talent needs, clear candidate search direction, and output high-match candidates for the hiring department.
2. Conduct initial screening of candidates for required positions through talent database and recruitment website, and arrange the interview process of hiring departments;
3. Develop, manage and maintain various recruitment channels, refresh and release positions in time;
4. Establish a talent pool and deeply develop online recruitment channels to meet the employment requirements of the departments in charge;
5. Maintain good cooperation with headhunters and ensure the recommendation of talents for middle and high-end positions;
6. Assist in completing other recruitment activities according to the company's recruitment needs, and expand and manage recruitment channels according to needs.
Candidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
- University education in a relevant discipline
- 5 years of experience in a multinational company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5 years of recruitment experience in the automotive industry or manufacturing industry
- Proficient oral English, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be familiar with Office Software Word, Excel, Power Point;
- 熟悉办公软件Word, Excel, Power Point
- Self-driving awareness, integrity values
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.