To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
1. Responsible for organizing the establishment and improvement of the company's quality management system, and supervising the company's quality management system, ensuring the effective operation of the system, and promoting the continuous improvement of the quality system;
2. Responsible for the management, review, organization of training and optimization and improvement of quality system documents;
3. Participate in decision making on major quality issues of the company, improve and operate the quality management system;
4. Responsible for the company's various internal audit work, including system audit, process audit, product audit, and the planning, implementation and statistics of related nonconforming items, tracking and completion of corrective and preventive actions;
5. Responsible for the application and audit of management systems such as ISO 9001 (and/or IATF 16949) and ISO14001;
负责ISO 9001(可能以及IATF 16949)和ISO14001等管理体系的申请和审核；
6. Establish a connection with the Scania QMS team, coordinate the management of the global quality management system, be responsible for internally communicating the regulatory requirements of the Chinese market and the impact on the quality system to relevant departments, and ensure the regulatory compliance of the quality system.
7. Responsible for team building, ongoing development and training of staff for the above work, and performance appraisals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor degree or above, major in vehicle engineering preferred
10+ years of experience in vehicle quality or QMS working area in vehicle manufacturing company
At least 5 years experience in QMS management
With rich experience on factory approval, plant inspection / audit based on automotive industry policy from MIIT / CNCA and etc.
With rich experience on audit, and have a good working relationship with the authorities in charge of QMS is a big advantage
5 years team management experience in vehicle manufacturing company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Strong knowledge and analytical skills in the area of vehicle manufacturing, quality control quality tools, and quality system
With strong sense of Compliance/rules/ethics
Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
Strong leadership skills to lead and persuade the key stakeholders
Fluent in English in both writing and speaking
Sufficient reporting and presentation skills
“Pusher” and communicative personality
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.