Parts & Services Business Development Manager - Scania Local Project
The Parts and Service Business Development Manager is responsible for deploying actions through after-sales market research and analysis to maximize after sales service ability and revenue. Collaborating across functional departments, operating as a consultative mode focus on presenting innovative parts and services solutions, as well as adoption of China strategy to enhance customers’ satisfaction throughout their vehicles’ entire life cycle.
- Conduct after-sales market in-depth research and analysis to inform strategic decision –making
- Gather and analyse after-sales market data, parts prices, customer feedback, and competitor insights
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and monitor competitor activities
- Effectively transmit market info to R&D and Sales & Marketing in Sweden to inform after-sales product development and innovation
- Bridge the gap between market demands and R&D and Sales & Marketing in Sweden, enabling the development of customer centric solutions
- Ensure that strategic plans and business development efforts align with R&D initiatives and product development roadmaps
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by researching after-sales market, including potential customers and strategic partnerships
- Identify growth opportunities, market trends, and potential challenges
- Act as a Project Manager, conducting the steps for development and implementation of solutions, defining and managing the timing, resources and deliveries planning of each one of the project areas.
- Become a trustworthy advisor of internal/external customers, influence and guide the design of after-sales projects
- Promote service digital offers and cross-sell Commercial Operation (and BUs) offers
- Build spare parts management processes and create standard services procedure
- Develop systems and methods for parts and services management
- Actively work and support different projects and assignments not limited in the JD
Background & Qualities
- 3~5 years experiences in After Sales or dealer network development
- University education in a relevant background
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to build cross functional cooperation
- Extensive managerial and leadership experience
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.