Parts Pricing & Promotion Manager-Scania Local Project
A brief summary：
This position is responsible for using parts pricing as a strategic tool to promote parts sales at both BU and dealer level. The position is also responsible for the marketing and promotion of the parts business.
Duties and Tasks
Parts Pricing & promotion
- Parts pricing strategy formulation and implementation
- Parts marketing and promotion
- Monitor and analyze market price regularly and act upon them if required
- Gather information on parts expectation from dealer and customer in order to increase service level and parts sales
- Analyze, develop and propose general parts pricing logic
- Analyze parts sales behaviour and follow up parts margin
- To maintain Part price master data and update；
- Decide on compulsory stock for distributor warehouse and dealer warehouse
- Perform stock audits on dealer level
- To analysis and manage Special Support Policies, such as fleet support, accident support and etc.
- To provide business reports as required.
Desirable experience & qualifications
- Major in Auto, mechanical is preferred.
- At least 5 years’ working experiences in parts function of heavy truck industry.
- Established deep understanding of parts sales and pricing in heavy truck industry in China.
- Excellent business data analysis skill.
- Proven ability to work accurately with figures and spreadsheets in combination with good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Fluently in speaking, reading and writing English.
- Be able and willing to take business travels if required.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.