To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
· Perform maintenance, troubleshooting/repair, and complete rebuilds on test vehicles
· Maintain the highest possible level of vehicle utilization
· Work on complete vehicles where all the work involved can be carried out
· Use development tools and systems such as Multi & SDP3 provided for Scania's service workshops
· Verify information and views on the design itself from a mechanic's perspective
· Build a wide network of contacts within the whole of R&D
· Regularly travel to other locations in China and abroad
· 使用开发工具和系统（例如Multi & SDP3），这些工具和系统是为Scania的服务车间提供的。
Candidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree or certification preferred
· Strong knowledge of vehicle maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair
· Experience with development tools and systems such as Multi & SDP3 is a plus
· Strong teamwork and communication skills
· Passion for technology and willingness to learn about new developments
· Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
· Ability to work independently and take initiative
· Willingness to travel regularly to other locations in China and abroad
· Fluent in spoken and written Chinese, speaking English is a plus
· Valid truck driving license is good to have
· Knowledge of Scania's service market tools, driving license C or CE, as well as experience from a previous mechanic profession is meritorious
· 具有开发工具和系统（例如Multi & SDP3）的经验是一个加分项。
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.