• Business Need Assessment: Collaborates with different stakeholders, such as managers, to identify, assess and refine business needs and their implications for the human resources agenda.
• Implements Human Resources agenda: Leads and/or carries out activities on the human resources agenda in a company’s business unit / area, and acts as a facilitator for the entity’s management. Identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
• Supports change: Leads / supports change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication. • Supports ongoing business needs: Participates in e.g. recruitment processes, supports in career development issues, investigates and resolves day-to-day employee relations problems, conducts C&B and Mobility tasks, provides advice to managers on policy, personnel procedures and precedents.
• Continuous Development: Continuously contribute to the improvement of ways of working, processes and procedures within own team, department and area of responsibility.
• Expertise & Knowledge Management: Develop and expand business and Human Resources knowledge within own team, department and area of responsibility.
• Daily HR Operations: Responsible for implementing daily HR processes including Recruitment, Remuneration, Competence Development, Management Planning and Supportive processes within the organization.
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.