A brief summary of the provided position as below
What you will do
-You will work primarily within the Manufacturing domain and be involved in setting the target architecture and supporting application teams work in this direction within the different value flows.
-You will play a key role in facilitating the reuse of ideas, applications, components, and proven patterns within stakeholders but also across the enterprise by collaborating with other architects.
-You will work closely with your peers in: other PrUs, the architect team and partner with business stakeholders to ensure we have good IT solutions.
Who you are
-You are knowledgeable in Production and Manufacturing systems such as ERP, MES and SCADA with a know-how of ISA95 standard and impact of Industry 4.0
- We believe you are someone who has worked in a strategic role in creating IT solutions, such as a Solution Architect or Software architect with an extensive experience in architecting technical solutions in a complex IT landscape.
- Since you will be a driving force for digitalisation, we prefer if you have experience in driving technical and organizational change of significant complexity as a part of a digital transformation journey in large organisations.
- We think you are a pragmatic person with a positive mindset and communication skills.
Most importantly, we believe you love being in a team and solving problems together!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
For you to be successful in this role we believe you are an IT Architect with track record of delivering results with quality and speed and are eager to learn new things. Your personal qualities are characterized by a sense of responsibility, social competence and quality awareness.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
- A university education within IT or equivalent experience?
- At least five years experience in the same position
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Modelling experience and can develop different views at different levels (TOGAF, ArchiMate)
- MESA Model and SCOR and experience in Industry 4.0 implementations is meritorious
- Experience of agile working methods
- A plus is knowledge of the generic programming languages and application systems
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The commitment and motivation to work with others to deliver, simplify and improve
- The ability to be self-motivated and to be self-organizing in a team environment.
- Interest in and wanting to know more about the manufacturing industry
- We expect applicants to be organized, driven and have a strong service-minded approach. To be successful in this role you will also need to have good communication skills and feel comfortable working closely with several parties within both IT and business worldwide. You are a team player, but also capable of working independently.
- For you to have develop and thrive in this position we believe you are a curious person who stays up-to-date on industry trends, new technologies and is receptive to new ideas and influences. You have a pragmatic a positive mindset and enjoys networking & collaboration rather than working by yourself.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.