Dealer Strategy & Development Director-Scania Local Project
A brief summary of the provided position as below
The main responsibility for this position is to lead the Dealer Network Development Team in China, be in charge of the network plan and strategy, recruitment and implementation of new dealers as well as merge and acquisition.
Duties and Tasks
- Create and develop the BU Network strategy
- Create, manage and execute the BU Network Plan
Dealer Network Management
- Lead the Team in order to recruit new Independent Dealers, retain Dealerships and extend their network
- Manage the process and standard
- Work with partners to support their Sales and Service Network
- Ensure that the BU Network in China follow the laws and regulations given by the local authorities as well as the policies and procedures given by the BU
- Develop people and improve team work to follow company policy and procedures
Business Perspective - Using and understanding of Dealers business in order to set the pre-conditions for future business performance
Customer Understanding - Demonstrates understanding of customers, their commercial offerings, industry, business, motivational drivers and needs. Understands how BU can contribute to the optimization of customer satisfaction and profitability.
Managing People - Managing others to ensure their work contributes to organizational goals. Developing individuals, building teams, resolving conflicts and applying policies given by the company.
Managing Resources - Planning, allocating and mobilizing resources (human, physical, information and financial resources) to achieve organizational goals.
SHE - Demonstrates understanding for importance of safety and health policies, procedures and regulations. Creates and safeguards a healthy, safe and sustainable work environment for all employees.
Desirable experience & qualifications
- Major in Auto or Mechanical ；with Bachelor degree and 211/985 University is preferred;
- At least 10 years’ working experiences in service function of heavy truck industry;
- Basic knowledge of special vehicles application, and the status of equipment application in the market;
- Establishing deep understanding of customers, their industry, business offerings (products/services/solutions) and needs. Guiding clients to the best solution by maintaining the relationship ；
- Excellent English in reading, speaking and writing is a must
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.