To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
1. Set up the customs system and procedure, improve the customs business process, and ensure the customs business efficiency and compliance.
2. Responsible for obtaining preferential policies for customs affairs, coordinating business and maintaining public relations; making the countermeasures accordingly.
3. Sorted out and formulated relevant procedures for customs affairs, and controlled risk points according to customs policy and regulations; provide internal and cross-departmental customs clearance related training, and improve the business capacity.
4. Monitor and control the forwarders/brokers, set KPI for forwarder/broker, also join the evaluation and bidding process of it
5.Check and archive all declaration files and assist export tax refund for finance depart.
6. Advance risk control of export and import declaration, deal with customs dispute, coordinating and participating in the handling of major customs clearance exceptions and customs inspection.
7. According to the customs clearance policies and declaration principles of overseas countries, optimize the customs clearance operation mode and logistic cost.
8.Sound knowledge of AEO and have experience of AEO application; set up rules and regulations of AEO and make sure plant is in compliance with it
9. Other tasks assigned by the manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience教育和经历
1. Bachelor degree or above in international trade or logistic ; English can be used as working language
2. Five years working experience in customs and have a sound knowledge of customs laws and regulations and be good at the research and interpretation of customs policies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities知识、技巧和能力
1. Have the working experience of application of AEO and in industrial field is preferred
2. Experiences in forwarder behaviour, transportation budget control
3. Have strong communication skills and risk awareness, and work under pressure.
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.