Assistant of Vice President Production & Logistics/生产及物流部副总裁助理
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Has experience and how know to support expats in China;
- Fluent in English in both writing and speaking.
- Planning and scheduling.
- Preparing and assisting in P&L management team.
- PowerPoint presentations
- Support on new technical media channels for the P&L VP and P&L Management team
- Advising in ‘Chinese situations’, which to join which not, how to behave and what to wear.
- Accompany the P&L VP in all kind of (private) situations for translation (including doctors, dentists, police, etc.).
- Open, curious, trustworthy.
- Service minded.
- Positive and demanding.
- Spreads energy and ease.
- Confidentiality of business information.
- Flexible, open to assist in all kind of activities when necessary and possible.
- At ease in all kind of situations, both on the shop floor and in high-level meetings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
- University education in a relevant discipline
- 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in the multi-national companies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Chinese;
· Proficiency with MS Office tools Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
· Proactive, high Energy;
· Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
· Can work under pressure and willing to grow;
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.