Assembly Operator -Chassis底盘及总装制造部装配工
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily: 胜任此项职位，需要有能力成功地履行如下主要工作职责:
We are searching teammates with same core value and great industry passion to come up with us to experience the exciting journey. main responsibilities including:
- Comply with Scania culture, policy, ways of working and code of conduct.
- Strictly follow Scania standard working instruction, to complete product assembly and test under safety condition with high quality in right time.
- Ownership in safety/quality/Delivery/cost performance.
- Compile and keep updated the element sheet.
- To participate in PEIP project’s FAT and SAT process.
- Work together with engineering team to finish the production validation for new equipment, new tooling as well as new parts.
- Participate in problem analysis and solving.
- Anticipation for personal development, train the trainer during learning and practicing, as a qualified trainer to train our production team in mass production phase.
- Ensure the tools and equipment are all in a good condition, to report abnormal production issue at the first time and follow up accordingly.
- Maintain a safety and cleanliness working environment.
- To identify safety and quality potential risk during process, raise good idea to push continuous improvement.
- Directly or indirectly participate in Kaizen activity, eliminate waste.
Candidate Requirements 个人要求
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the minimum qualifications. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. 为了能够胜任此职位，担任此职位工作的个人至少满足以下条件。如下要求表现为知识；技能和能力
Education and/or Experience
· Technician school /High school diploma and above .
· 3~5 years related industry working experience（working experience in OEM plant is preferred）3~5年相关行业工作经验（有主机厂工作经验优先）
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Know 5S/PPE/TPM/Lean/Problem solving tools etc.
- Ability to communicate with professionals in different fields.
- Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Have ability to transfer knowledge into others
- Able to use MS Office 365
- CAD/CATIA knowledge is preferred
- Can Read/written/oral communicate of English is preferred
- 能够使用MS Office 365
If you’re the right person for this opportunity and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development, then please contact us.
There are two different ways to submit your application.
For Scania Sales China
Please send your application via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Scania Production China- located in Nantong Rugao
Please send your application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.