Job Title 职位名称 :
The main responsibility is to manage vehicle related and after service accounting and financial activities within the organization, providing financial information to management supporting in financial and general decision-making. This is achieved by GL booking, product margin analysis and tax compliance, and improve financial system and maintenance.
Professional Competencies (Duties and Tasks)
Accounting & Reporting - Prepares all the transactions and analysis reports related to cost & expense.
· Document financial transactions by entering account information
· Regularly GL accounting booking, including expenses provisions , salaries and IS/IT allocation in an accurate and timely manner;
· Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
· Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
· Support in financial forecasting and risk analysis
· Prepares the margin analysis of vehicle related products and after service on monthly basis while ensuring accuracy
· Prepare reconciliation reports of Balance Sheet monthly
· Following credit policy / limits, collection on due dates, overdue receivables treatment etc.
· Assists with the preparation of month-end and year-end accounts close processes
· Work in cooperation with other Departments and Business Units to achieve common business objectives, ensuring that there is open and effective communication
· Proposing and participating in improvements to the overall company accounting processes
· Control of archiving necessary documents and ensure that proper transactional records are maintained to comply with statutory and fiscal legislation
· Assist in organizing and carrying out Internal Audits
· Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions from accounting perspective
· Other assignment related to accounting treatments
· Other tax related matters on ad hoc basis
Manage financial inquiries - Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, interpreting and prepare data
· Prepares special reports by studying variances.
· Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
· Other assignments on ad hoc basis.
Improvement work according to the Scania Way (SRS) - Understand and act according to the Scania way frame work
· Understand and act according to the Scania way frame work
· Maintain the normal situation, detect deviations and act immediately to eliminate them
· Contribute in daily follow-up, daily steering Participate and contribute in improvement activities based on a standardized working method
Desirable experience and qualifications 要求的经验和资格
· Bachelor Degree or above in Accounting; Finance or related fields
· At least 3-4 years working experience in accounting area.
· Understanding and familiar with General Leger
· Experience working in automotive industry is preferred.
· Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel.
· Good communication skill both in English and Mandarin.
· Independent, hard work and strong team work spirit, self-driven and willing to take responsibility.
· Strong time managements skills and understand the importance of task delegation.
· Oracle / other ERP system experiences
· 23-24F, Capital Square, 268 Hentong Road, Jing'an District, Shanghai 上海市静安区恒通路268号凯德星贸23-24楼
If you think you fit this description and like the idea of joining a environment with great opportunities for professional development,then please contact us.
Send you application via mail to: email@example.com
Your application should include a covering letter describing why this would be a good step for you in your career and how you will contribute to the group's success and a CV in English.
We look forward to receiving your application.