Scania Ecolution 'Spot A Good Company' Contest
how to enter
1. Spot a good company list below:-
2. Take a picture of Scania Ecolution vehicle or Scania Ecolution driver in front of Scania Ecolution vehicles. Photos within Scania premises are not allowed. Please ensure that the vehicle is stationary for your safety. If the vehicle has a Scania Ecolution sticker, you will have a higher chance of winning.
3. Post it on your Facebook page. Make sure your account is set to “public”. Write the caption “XXXXX is a good company because...” not more than 25 words or any company that you spot as above list. Add #SCANIAECOLUTION. Like and tag Scania Malaysia Facebook.
4. Contest period is 25 April 2022 – 14 May 2022.
5. English or Malay language is allowed.
6. You can upload as many posts as you want.
7. Five weekly winners for trucks, five weekly winners for buses will be announced on Scania Malaysia Facebook. Each weekly winner will compete for the first prize, second prize, and third prize for trucks and buses respectively.
8. The prizes are:
Terms and Conditions
1. This contest is not open to Scania employees.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years of age and above.
3. Participants must be a Malaysian citizen, permanent resident in Malaysia or with a valid working pass in Malaysia.
4. Proof of mailing, proof of commenting, proof of emailing and proof of messaging is not proof of receiving.
5. Scania Malaysia reserves the right to change any part of the contest without prior notice.
6. All judges’ decisions are final, and may not be challenged by the contestants.
7. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash. Scania Malaysia reserves the right to change prizes without prior notice.
8. Participants are obligated to take part in any sales and marketing activities that Scania organises. Scania reserves the right to use the names, likenesses and submissions of the participants in any sales and marketing activities for the purpose of promoting products, services and others. The participants agree that Scania Malaysia is allowed to use or reproduce winning photos for future use without prior notification or credit.
9. Participants must not refer to the trademarks, products and services of Scania in a derogatory fashion, or act in such a way as to discredit the trademarks, products and services of Scania and damage its image.
10. Scania Malaysia House Rules under Notes section in Facebook continues to apply.
11. In the event of any dispute concerning these terms and conditions, the English version will prevail.
12. Photos must:
- Be original and must not infringe on any Intellectual Property Rights, other rights, person or entity.
- Not be from or in a Scania facility or premises.
- Not contain any sexually explicit or obscene content.
- Not make reference to any dangerous, illegal or violent acts.
- Not be racially motivated or not contain of hate speeches.