Customer care, Premium brand, Profitable growth and Leadership
Scania is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications, and of industrial and marine engines. With over 49 000 employees and production facilities in Europe and Latin America, Scania is one of the most profitable companies in its sector. Global headquarters are in Södertälje, Sweden. Scania Hungária Kft. is a 100% daughter company and is the official importer of Scania products in Hungary. Besides the importer function in Biatorbágy, Scania Hungária Kft. has 6 owned dealerships and 1 contracted workshops in Hungary, through which Scania trucks and busses are sold and serviced. Scania Hungária Kft. is part of the Central European Region with headquarter in Prague, which consists of Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia. Scania Hungária Kft. is currently looking for a
DIGITALIZATION RPA DEVELOPER
for define period until July 2021
· Primary supporting the areas of digitalization of processes using robotics ( Automation Anywhere) and e-signature with Scrive
· Assist users with inquires in a timely manner and provide prompt feedback and resolution.
· Provide daily operational support to the user community and IT team.
· Works in close coordination with the IT staff to ensure the efficient operation of the CER networks and SHU systems and applications.
· Entrant with college or university degree
· Beginner in development
· Enthusiast in PC, digitalization
· Analytics thinking in processes
· Fluent English, spoken and written
· Working remotely - no fix working hours. Daily work in general 4 hours but in three-months-balance.
Location: Biatorbágy or Home office
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in joining the Scania team, please send your application and CV with photo to Ms Csilla Gaál, Human Resources Specialist with your salary indication.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mail: 2051 Biatorbágy, Rozália park 1.