FIRST CLASS TRAINING
An apprenticeship program is one of the best ways to have first class on-the-job training and earn a regular wage. We will give you the chance to work for Scania Australia and gain a nationally recognised qualification.
If you want to be fully-prepared for the jobs of tomorrow, join the Scania Apprenticeship Program to get your career off to a flying start. Learn more by downloading the Apprenticeship brochure.
TEACHING AND TRAINING
All technical training combines full-time on-the-job, with programmes running from 12 months to 4 years depending on the qualification and business area.
YOUR FIRST STEP
We'll give you paractical and relevant experience and training so that you'll have the skills to succeed. And it's not just a job. It's the first step towards a career at Scania.
Our apprenticeship programmes cover all areas of the business including heavy vehicle and bus and coach technicians, parts, vehicle sales, team leading, management, business administration and customer service.
Scania 2024 Apprenticeship Program
The Scania Apprenticeship program has an enviable track record in developing exceptional technicians and is one of the best ways to have first-class-on-the-job training and a regular wage.
• Earn while you learn
• Gain a dual trade qualification
• Accelerate your salary
• Leading Edge Technology
• Multiple career paths
• Work for a Global brand
• JOIN OUR JOURNEY TO A ZERO EMISSIONS FUTURE
The Scania Apprenticeship Program comprises:
• Direct employment at a Scania branch
• Supervised ‘on-the-job’ training
• ‘Off-the-job’ training at both the local TAFE & the Scania National Training Centre
• Certificate III Trade Qualification
• Opportunity to continue studies and achieve a dual trade – Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology (AUR31120) and Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology (AUR30320)
• Work with a state-of-the-art product – across multiple industries
• Opportunity to participate in the global Scania Top Team technician competition
Register your interest below.
Join the team
ARE YOU READY TO DRIVE YOUR OWN CAREER?
Learn more by downloading the Apprenticeship brochure.