With Scania's repair and maintenance contracts your vehicle or engine is in the safest possible hands. From powertrain protection to full bumper to bumper coverage or bodywork and auxiliary equipment – it’s all covered.
- Scania maintenance based on operational data
- Early detection of deviations to secure product performance and availability to avoid unplanned interruptions in your operation
- Access to the right skill set to care for technically advanced vehicles
- Secured product performance by always using Scania Parts
- Roadside assistance 24/7 in your own language
- Planable cash flow due to known cost through the entire contract period
- Maintenance and repair of bodywork
- Scania Insurance to cover damages caused by accidents or by acts or omissions of any third party or of the operator
- In case of roadside breakdown we arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest suitable workshop
- Overtime/night and weekend servicing
From a minor replacement to a major repair, every part of your Scania vehicle or engine will be repaired quickly and to the highest quality, to ensure maximum uptime.
With detecting potential failures early you avoid secondary faults, unplanned stops and major repairs.
Keep a firm hold on your operating costs with no unscheduled invoices and known monthly payments.
Peace of mind
As well as all planned maintenance, Scania contracts include all repairs of wear and tear parts. So there won’t be any unexpected costs and you can manage your cashflow with confidence.
When the unexpected happens
If you experience problems on the road you are always close to a workshop with our extensive service network with 1,900 workshops.
An unplanned breakdown can mean lost business while your vehicle is off the road. Scania contracts get your vehicle or engine repaired quickly to the highest quality, so your uptime is not compromised.
Contact your dealer
Please contact us if you have any questions about our products, services or other activities within the Scania organisation.