We know every Scania inside out, and service thousands of vehicles new and old. With our maintenance contracts you have a 'home' workshop with a service team that builds a thorough knowledge of your vehicles, plus access to Scania's worldwide maintenance network.
- The right maintenance, even when operation changes, tailored for your needs
- All maintenance is covered through the contract
- Your ‘home’ workshop nearest to you calls you when it’s time for maintenance
- With Scania’s remote diagnostics your visit is prepared in advance
- Auxiliary equipment, including: refrigeration units, tail lifts, crane and loading equipment, power take-off units
- Overtime/night and weekend servicing
- Legal inspections
- Tachograph servicing
- Vehicle pick-up and delivery
Your vehicle maintenance is scheduled to achieve the most optimised plan tailored specifically for your business’ needs.
Quick, thorough, accurate
The plan ensures that vehicles are maintained in accordance with Scania’s recommendations and guidelines, to maximise availability and safeguard resale value.
Plans updated weekly
The service plans are updated on a weekly basis, continuously ensuring the right maintenance for your operations.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our products, services or other activities within the Scania organisation.