Scania Fleet Care takes care of the whole fleet, regardless of brands or age, and makes sure each vehicle is performing at peak condition. It enables your fleet to maintain maximum uptime so you can focus on your core business.
- Fully maintained fleet and optimised uptime
- Dedicated Fleet Manager for central co-ordination and service planning
- Performance analysis uses data from both your business and the workshops to identify operational disturbances that can cause unplanned stops
- Full repair cover, including wear and tear
- Full service schedule and statutory-test co-ordination
- Strategic KPI reporting
- Accident-damage management
- Scania Assistance – breakdown management
- Overtime/night and weekend servicing
We will organise all your maintenance stops and fit them in around your schedule. By improving communication between your organisation’s transport planning and Scania workshops, vehicle repairs and maintenance can be planned for maximum uptime.
Proactive service management
Your personal Fleet Manager will use the latest tools, technology and best practise framework to make sure that maintenance and repairs are performed at the right time with minimum disruption.
Our expert analysts track the data from your business and workshop to identify causes of unplanned stops, so you can tackle the root causes and improve your fleet availability.
Stay ahead with fleet analysis
When you have peace of mind that your fleet is maintaining 100% availability, you can stay focused on your business. A Scania fleet analyst will help you improve your fleet availability so you can reduce operational costs and maximise profitability.