With Scania's repair and maintenance contracts your vehicle or engine is in the safest possible hands. From powertrain protection to full bumper to bumper coverage or bodywork and auxiliary equipment – it’s all covered.
- A contract is a service that Scania offer to the customers for specific terms and conditions on a specified period.
- To provide service solution to customers as a package with predefined price, content and duration.
- Contracted services is an option.
- Services & Repairs
- Tools & Equipment
- Dedicated Skilled Technician
- Genuine Parts & Scania Genuine Oil
- Comprehensive Preventive Checks
- Documentation of Services & Repairs
- Reduced Downtime
From a minor replacement to a major repair, every part of your Scania vehicle or engine will be repaired quickly and to the highest quality, to ensure maximum uptime.
With detecting potential failures early you avoid secondary faults, unplanned stops and major repairs.
Keep a firm hold on your operating costs with no unscheduled invoices and known monthly payments.
Peace of mind
As well as all planned maintenance, Scania contracts include all repairs of wear and tear parts. So there won’t be any unexpected costs and you can manage your cashflow with confidence.
When the unexpected happens
If you experience problems on the road you are always close to a workshop with our extensive service network with 1,900 workshops.
An unplanned breakdown can mean lost business while your vehicle is off the road. Scania contracts get your vehicle or engine repaired quickly to the highest quality, so your uptime is not compromised.
Contact your dealer
Please contact us if you have any questions about our products, services or other activities within the Scania organisation.