Over the past four months the West Pennine Trucks team has been working hard to make sure we’ve supported the UK transport and logistics industry through uncertain times.
As the country begins to adjust to the ‘new normal’, we have had to adjust too. In line with government guidelines we have made sure that all seven of our sites meet the ‘COVID secure’ criteria. These are -
· We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
· We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
· We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work safely from a COVID-19 Secure workplace or work from home.
· We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
· Where people cannot keep 2m apart we have ensured at least a 1m distance and taken all the mitigating actions possible to manage transmission risk.
Each of our seven West Pennine Trucks sites will display the COVID secure certificate so that you, our customers can have peace of mind that we are putting your safety first. To view the certifcate please click here
If we haven’t already seen you at one of our sites, we look forward to welcoming you back safely in the coming weeks and months.