COST EFFECTIVE COMPLIANCE
Available mainly through our Ellesmere Port depot, we provide tanker testing and certification in one convenient visit. All work is carried out to the highest standards and in accordance with Operator’s Licence requirements, all legal and compliance documentation is held by Haydock Commercials.
Vapour Tightness testing
All Vapour Tightness testing, which is carried out at a fixed price, is conducted on our premises by fully trained and qualified technicians.
- Low pressure test to prove integrity of tank shell vessel, attachments and vapour recovery system
- All testing of all relevant valves and pipe work
- All testing complies with Safe Load Pass and Health and Safety Executive codes of practice
ADR Leakproof testing
ADR Leakproof testing, which also takes place within our Ellesmere Port workshops, is conducted in conjunction with one of our certifying competent authority partners. This means all pre-test examinations, testing and, if necessary, repairs and re-testing can be carried out in a single visit to your local dealer.
- Pre-test examination, ADR Leakproof testing and certification
- Any required repairs and subsequent re-test
- All testing conducted in accordance with Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Transportable Receptacles 2005 legislation
- Tanks constructed before 11 May 2004 tested in accordance with ADR and EN12972 Testing, Inspection and Marking of Metallic Tanks regulations