Scania Financial Services Highly Recommended
The monthly customer survey conducted annually, which was completed by 285 customers, gathered feedback on overall satisfaction, speed of service, the quality of advice received, ease of business and the quality of service received from Relationship Managers.
A key highlight from the survey was that 98% of customers said they would recommend the organisation to others based on their experience. Another was the Net Promotor score of 74 in contrast to an average score of just 18 in Financial Services and banking*.
Alan Rhodes, Managing Director, said ‘These excellent survey results reflect the team’s commitment to supporting our customers in extraordinary times. We are an ambitious and focused team, dedicated to creating value for our customers who regard us as trusted partners. We are determined to help them succeed against all odds and believe that the bespoke financial solutions we offer will enable them to face the challenges that lie ahead’
Scania Financial Services conducts the monthly survey annually as part of its commitment to providing excellent customer service and empowering customers to make the right choices based on the flexible and affordable financial products they offer. They specialise in providing tailored finance and insurance solutions for customers across the truck, bus and coach sectors throughout the UK.
Other positive results from the survey include:
- 97% of customers were very satisfied or somewhat satisfied
- 89% of customers rated the relationship with their Relationship Manager as excellent or good
- 89% of customer rated ease to do business with as excellent or good
- 86% of customers thought speed of service was excellent or good
- 80% of customers signed documents electronically – a further milestone in Scania Financial Services’ sustainability journey