People and Reward Specialist
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Plus excellent benefits package including 25 days holiday, competitive pension package and many more!
Scania Financial Services are looking for someone with a positive and energetic attitude, and a customer centric approach, to fill the role of People and Reward Specialist. A blend of both reward and HR, you will act as the first point of contact for HR related queries from employees and managers, providing a hands-on service throughout the entire employee lifecycle.
- Operating with integrity and discretion
- Able to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Responsible for all aspects of the transactional HR service
- Implement and maintain all our Scania people processes
- Provide first-line HR support when required for managers and employees
- Respond to general HR enquiries relating to our people policies and processes
- Implementing HR related projects
- Support with the annual employee survey
- Identify emerging trends using feedback from exit interviews, overtime hours and the employee survey results
- Provide insights from key data to support managers in developing the people agenda and making continuous improvements
- Assist and oversee reward projects including the implementation of a suitable job grading methodology supported by salary benchmarking
- Maintain and review the existing benefits provision, suggesting improvements ahead of the benefit renewals process
- In conjunction with the Head of Reward, work with the global centre of competence, implementing new initiatives as required
- Be a member of the SFS pension governance board for Great Britain ensuring that activities and deadlines are met
Please note this not inclusive of all duties required for this position.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, a confident communicator with a keen eye for detail. This role will require you to liaise and collaborate with stakeholders at various levels, providing clear communication, understanding and attention to detail in everything you do.
Quote from the Managing Director of SFS “Every day brings a new challenge. The people are great – we are all part of the global Scania family. We have an open culture – no-one is unapproachable. I am looking for someone who is prepared to go the extra mile to support their colleagues and open to challenging the way we work and coming up with new ideas to improve how we do things. Must be personable, confident and willing to work with others across the wider business and outside if required. Scania is a premium brand and I’m looking for the highest level of commitment and professionalism consistent with our core values”
Working for Scania Financial Services is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package. We offer an excellent benefits package which includes a pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes and discounts on major retail outlets including groceries.
At Scania Financial Services we invest considerably in colleague development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
We have a strong and supportive culture, where each individual is seen, respected and has the potential to contribute. We trust each other to act and make decisions, and we believe in a more flexible future workplace based on individual needs. For us, diversity and inclusion is a strategic necessity. By having colleagues with the widest possible range of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, we ensure we have the right people and together with an inclusive corporate culture, this drives our business forward. We want our colleagues to feel proud and happy to work for us, no matter where they are from or who they are, and we strive to achieve an inclusive and family-friendly environment for everyone.
Scania Financial Services is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; CUSTOMER FIRST, RESPECT, ELIMINATION OF WASTE, RESPONSIBILITY and TEAM SPIRIT in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today. Apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 18th May.