- Fully maintained fleet and optimised uptime
- Dedicated Fleet Manager for central co-ordination and service planning
- Performance analysis uses data from both your business and the workshops to identify operational disturbances that can cause unplanned stops
- Full repair cover, including wear and tear
- Full service schedule and statutory-test co-ordination
- Strategic KPI reporting
- Accident-damage management
- Scania Assistance – breakdown management
- Overtime/night and weekend servicing
We’ll organise all your maintenance stops and fit them in around your schedule. By improving communication between your organisation’s transport planning and Scania workshops, vehicle repairs and maintenance can be planned for maximum uptime.
Proactive Service management
Your personal Fleet Manager will use the latest tools, technology and best practise framework to make sure that maintenance and repairs are performed at the right time with minimum disruption.
Our expert analysts track the data from your business and workshop to identify causes of unplanned stops, so you can tackle the root causes and improve your fleet availability.