Scania privacy statement
A core value for us at Scania is Respect for the individual. This is the foundation when we interact with you in your role as our valued customer, a driver of our vehicles, a co-worker in our global organisation, a trusted business partner/supplier or when visiting our websites, premises or events.
We process your personal data when it is needed to:
- deliver our products and services,
- support and assist you when you use our products & services,
- fulfil and follow up contractual obligations, ours as well as yours
- fulfil legal obligations
- provide information about our products & services as well as upcoming events
- improve quality and further develop our products & services as well as our organization.
- protection of vital interest of the data subject
- work of public interest or exercise of public authority
- fulfil legitimate interest pursued by Scania and consent provided by the data subject
We strive to handle and protect your personal data with the same respect and integrity that we would apply to ourselves. Sometimes we utilize trusted business partners to help us deliver our products and services. In those cases we need to share your data with our business partners, we ensure that they treat your data with the same respect and integrity that we do.
In this privacy statement we would like to inform you what personal data we might process, why we are doing it and how we ensure that your rights and your privacy is respected. If you have any questions or concerns you are always welcome to contact us email:firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your Scania contact.