- Build and develop customer relationships within the region, acting as a communication channel between the customer and company through regular customer to updates on the full range of Scania products and service.
- Demonstrate and promote Scania products and services to new and existing customers working in accordance with sales and marketing team to meet sales volume and targets.
- Develop an in depth understanding of the customer business and identity sales opportunities for Scania products.
- Ensure the Scania Customer Relationship Management system is kept up-to-date with accurate information.
- Develop and increase the customer base within the region, identifying new customer contacts and business opportunities.
- Keep updated in relation to changes in vehicles, technical assistance, new models or company policies introduced.
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure maximum customer satisfaction is achieved and lead time is kept to a minimum.
- Monitor market and competitor activity, trends and demands, and inform appropriate within the organization.
- Assist in the delivery of vehicles according to Scania processes and procedures, following the customer order and invoicing through to quality vehicle handover to customers.
- Create report such as forecasting, sales analysis, competitor analysis report.
- Bachelor degree in related fields.
- At least 2 – 3 years of sales experience in automotive sales or related.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self – motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Good command in English.
- Computer literate.
- Having technical background in Automotive as of preferable.
Candidates please send update full resume to: email@example.com