• The right maintenance, even when operation changes, tailored for your needs
• All maintenance is covered through the contract
• Your ‘home’ workshop nearest to you calls you when it’s time for maintenance
• With Scania’s remote diagnostics your visit is prepared in advance
• Auxiliary equipment, including: refrigeration units, tail lifts, crane and loading equipment, power take-off units
• Overtime/night and weekend servicing
• Legal inspections
• Tachograph servicing
• Vehicle pick-up and delivery
Your vehicle maintenance is scheduled to achieve the most optimised plan tailored specifically for your business’ needs.
Quick, thorough, accurate
The plan ensures that vehicles are maintained in accordance with Scania’s recommendations and guidelines, to maximise availability and safeguard resale value.
Plans updated weekly
The service plans are updated on a weekly basis, continuously ensuring the right maintenance for your operations.
“It’s great, because they tell you when the vehicle needs to be serviced. We don´t have to worry, Scania´s flexible plans takes care of all that information for us.“