Scania Privacy Statement
A core value for us at Scania is Respect for the individual. This is the foundation when we interact with you in your role as our valued customer, a driver of our vehicles, a co-worker in our global organisation or as a trusted business partner/supplier providing services to us in order to help us deliver sustainable transport solutions.
We collect your personal data when it is needed to:
- deliver our products and services,
- support and assist you when you use our products & services,
- fulfill and follow up contractual obligations, ours as well as yours
- fulfill legal obligations
- provide information about our products & services as well as upcoming events,
- improve quality and further develop our products & services as well as our organization.
We strive to handle and protect your personal data with the same respect and integrity that we would apply to ourselves. We never sell your data. Sometimes we utilize trusted business partners to help us deliver our products & services. In those cases we need to share your data with our business partners, we ensure that they treat your data with the same respect and integrity that we do.
In this privacy statement we would like to inform you what personal data we might process, why we are doing it and how we ensure that your rights and your privacy is respected. If you have any questions or concerns you are always welcome to contact us here or talk to your Scania contact.