Automation and Information Specialist
If you have:
- knowledge of AT (Automation Technologies): Tia Portal v15/16, Ladder/SCL/STL/Graph7, .Net Core/Framework (TI also);
- higher education;
- very good command of spoken and written English;
- experience in a similar position in a production company;
- independence, availability and communication skills;
- high leadership skills;
- problem solving skills;
- decision making skills;
- creativity and assertive communication skills.
We give an opportunity to:
- development of professional skills and continuous improvement of qualifications;
- good working atmosphere;
- daily contact with a foreign language;
- career planning and development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- project management;
- effective planning, execution and coordination of work related activities;
- implementation according to Scania Quality Policy – Right from Me;
- maintaining good business relationships with the company’s customers;
- implementation of individual tasks according to Scania core values :respecting individuals, diversity, integrity and team work.
Interested persons are requested to send documents by February 28, 2021 (CV) to the following address:
Scania Production Słupsk S.A.
ul. Grunwaldzka 12, 76-200 Słupsk
or e-mail: email@example.com,
Please include the clause in your CV::
I agree to the processing of my personal data for recruitment in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation) ).
Please be advised that the data controller is Scania Production Słupsk S.A. based in Słupsk, ul. Grunwaldzka 12. Data is collected for recruitment purposes. You have the right to access your data and correct it.
Providing personal data in a CV is voluntary but necessary for the recruitment process. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to conduct recruitment proceedings. Personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a and c of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 (RODO).