Service Technician Diesel Mechanic - Expression Of Interest
Drury - Auckland
Expression of Interest
Due to continued growth of our Drury branch, we are always on the lookout for talented Heavy Vehicle Service Technicians. Whilst there are no current vacancies, we would love to hear from you for future opportunities.
We will be looking for qualified technicians to join our brand-new Scania-specific workshop in Drury. You'll be an essential part of our growing team, reporting to the Service Manager, and working closely with the Parts team too.
We're an independent NZ division but with access to the resources of the global Scania family, with local offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Our quality standards and Scania values mean everything to us, and they'll mean everything to you, too.
Life on the tools
- Repair & maintenance, mechanical diagnostics and service of vehicles and equipment
- Engine, clutch, gear box and other component re-builds
- Promoting and fostering a safe work environment
- You will hold a Level IV HV Diesel Technician qualification
- Proven experience working as a HV Technician
- You take pride in quality workmanship and doing things right.
- You will thrive on ensuring customer satisfaction through your work and how you support your team – happy customer’s means happy you!
What we will offer you:
- Career progression & advancement, training & development
- Scania tooling provided, direct access to technical support and resources
- Attractive and competitive rates, supportive team environment, regular team BBQ’s
Please click the “Apply” link below and email your resume to our Talent Acquisition team.
Scania is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and we are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our people.