We’ll organise all your maintenance stops and fit them in around your schedule. By improving communication between your organisation’s transport planning and Scania workshops, vehicle repairs and maintenance can be planned for maximum uptime.
THE RIGHT REPAIRS
Your personal Fleet Manager will use the latest tools, technology and best practise framework to make sure that maintenance and repairs are performed at the right time with minimum disruption.
Our expert analysts track the data from your business and workshop to identify causes of unplanned stops, so you can tackle the root causes and improve your fleet availability.
“With our experience and skills in vehicle repair and maintenance, we can relieve customers of these tasks and bring peace of mind.”
Head of Service Concepts at Scania
• Scania Assistance – breakdown management
• Dedicated Fleet Manager for central co-ordination
• Key components can be added
• Accident-damage management
• Full repair cover, including wear and tear
• Full service schedule and statutory-test co-ordination
• Fully maintained fleet
• Comprehensive cover
• Optimised uptime
• Fast and efficient communication