- Scania maintenance based on operational data
- Early detection of deviations to secure product performance and availability to avoid unplanned interruptions in your operation
- Access to the right skill set to care for technically advanced vehicles
- Secured product performance by always using Scania Parts
- Roadside assistance 24/7 in your own language
- Planable cash flow due to known cost through the entire contract period
- Maintenance and repair of bodywork
- Scania Insurance to cover damages caused by accidents or by acts or omissions of any third party or of the operator
- In case of roadside breakdown we arrange for your vehicle to be towed to the nearest suitable workshop
- Overtime/night and weekend servicing
PEACE OF MIND
As well as all planned maintenance, Scania contracts include all repairs of wear and tear parts. So there won’t be any unexpected costs and you can manage your cashflow with confidence.
When the unexpected happens
If you experience problems on the road you are always close to a workshop with our extensive service network with 1,900 workshops.
An unplanned breakdown can mean lost business while your vehicle is off the road. Scania contracts get your vehicle or engine repaired quickly to the highest quality, so your uptime is not compromised.
"For me, the most satisfying part is the diagnostic side - making sure the vehicle is repaired correctly and the customer is happy with what we’ve done.”