BUSINESS IT ANALYST
About the company
Scania´s purpose is to drive the shift towards a sustainable transport system, creating a world of mobility that is better for business, society and the environment. We believe our sustainable transport solutions leave better tomorrow for people and planet.
If you are a true believer in sustainable solutions creating better world and expert in Business IT, we have an exciting job just for you.
In this specialist role you will be translating business demands to IT requirements as a base for developing IT applications or automating processes mainly in Microsoft Power Platform.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Gathering requirements;
- Designing solutions;
- Being part of implementation of new processes/applications;
- Advise and suggest improvements in processes using digital solutions;
- Project Management;
- Business Analysis;
- Maintenance and planning of Microsoft Power Platform environment.
We welcome you to apply if you have the next competences:
- Experience with designing, developing or implementing a BI and/or IT solution;
- Basic awareness of business financials;
- You are a result-oriented individual who thinks analytically and strategically;
- Earlier experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power App or Power Automate) is an advantage;
- You have higher degree in IT or Economics.
We offer to you
Family and health care benefits
Training and development
Loyalty program and company events
Career opportunities in Scania Group
Work in international team
Discover how our commitment to sustainability, diversity, and innovation shapes our dynamic workplace
We drive real change
When you join our journey towards a sustainable transport system, you are contributing to the future of transport. You are part of a team that can truly make a difference, part of a powerful force with a proven track record, the ability to make things happen and create real change. Being part of this strong, supportive culture lets people grow and contribute.