Work areas within Scania
With 45,000 employees in 100 countries, we are strategically placed where our customers need us, wherever they operate.
Research and Development operations are based in Södertälje, with some 3,500 employees. Scania’s aim is to use customers’ specific needs to develop high-quality products, services and solutions with short lead times.
We have production units in seven countries in Europe and in Latin America, with some 12,400 employees working to ensure production, quality and delivery. There is a focus on continuous improvements within the areas of production, working environment and safety.
The IT area requires many resources and solid expertise in order to be able to deliver solutions to all parts of Scania’s operation.
Scania´s organisation also encompasses a wide variety of different areas of operation for conducting business affairs, selling products and services, and providing support to the organisation.
- Last application date: 2017-04-17 Kundmottagare till Scania-Bilar Service Market, Stockholm, Sweden
- Last application date: 2017-04-24 Underhållsledare Restprodukthantering Södertälje Maintenance, Sodertalje, Sweden
- Last application date: 2017-04-30 Maskinoperatörer till Scanias Motortillverkning i Södertälje Production, Sodertalje, Sweden
- Last application date: 2017-05-31 30 hp – Spridning i belastning Thesis work, Sodertalje, Sweden
- Last application date: 2017-04-07 Head of Sales, Fleet and Driver Services Managers/Project Managers, Sodertalje, Sweden
- Last application date: 2017-04-16 Junior systemarkitekt cybersecurity för fordonets elsystem Research and Development, Sodertalje, Sweden
- Last application date: 2017-04-10 Utvecklingsingenjör självkörande fordon Scania R&D Research and Development, Sodertalje, Sweden