Restrictions for external visitors
Due to the Covid-19 situation – Scania has decided for the following rules regarding all external visitors.
Scania Covid-19 Guidelines:
- If having symptoms associated with Covid-19 - stay home and do a Covid-19 test.
- If the Covid-19 test is positive, stay home for at least 7 days including two days without symptoms.
- If the test is negative, stay home until without symptoms and two more days.
- If someone in your household has been diagnosed with Covid-19, stay home for 10 days.
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 meters to co-workers as a general rule.
- If it is impossible to keep a 1.5 m distance for longer periods of time (15 min), risk mitigating measures must be taken. This could include wearing a facemask, face shield or physical barriers like a protective screen.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or hand alcohol.
- Only move around in the designated area for your visit or workplace.
- Minimize the number of co-workers you meet to the ones necessary to be able to perform your work.
Get contact information to Scania Head Office, press, Investor Relations, Scania power solutions, Scania trucks, Scania buses and coaches and our supplier portal.
Scania Head officeScania Head office in SödertäljeScania Head office in Södertälje