Due to the Covid-19 situation – Scania has decided for the following rules regarding all external visitors.
Scania Covid-19 Guidelines:
- If having symptoms associated with Covid-19 - stay home and do a Covid-19 test.
- If the Covid-19 test is positive, stay home for at least 7 days including two days without symptoms.
- If the test is negative, stay home until without symptoms and two more days.
- If someone in your household has been diagnosed with Covid-19, stay home for 10 days.
- Keep a safe distance of 1.5 meters to co-workers as a general rule.
- If it is impossible to keep a 1.5 m distance for longer periods of time (15 min), risk mitigating measures must be taken. This could include wearing a facemask, face shield or physical barriers like a protective screen.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap or hand alcohol.
- Only move around in the designated area for your visit or workplace.
- Minimize the number of co-workers you meet to the ones necessary to be able to perform your work.
Scania is represented worldwide by approximately 100 national distributors, who organise sales and workshop services. More than 1600 service points around offer quality support to our customers. In addition to sales and services, Scania also offers financial services on most markets.
Scania Head officeScania Head office in SödertäljeScania Head office in Södertälje