Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
At Finance and Business Control, F&BC, we are a diverse group of people with one interest in common. We want to create the next generation Finance organisation. That is a high ambition and requires people that want to make a difference and break new grounds. To ensure this we must accelerate digital transformation and take big leaps into next generations methods & tools. To support in this journey, we are now recruiting to our new functions within Finance Way & Innovation Office.
The future presents us with more complexity, ambiguity and challenges than ever before. But it also provides more opportunities. The role of finance is changing rapidly, and we need changemakers who can help facilitate this journey from a holistic perspective – with all our stakeholders in mind. At Scania we are the ones driving the shift towards a better world for both businesses, society and environment – and we want to do it by putting the customer first.
We are looking for someone who can make sense of complexity and join us in the journey of transformation by supporting us in executing complex changes in a cross functional finance environment. Working within a demanding and cross-functional environment, you will meet different organisations with different needs and challenges. And as part of the Finance Way & Innovation Office you will help to form an inspiring team that drives change with focus on processes within innovation and digitalisation.
- With your combined business knowledge and understanding for processes and technology, you will take the lead in creating a transformation plan for the financial processes at Scania to drive legacy transformation
- Contribute in driving the change process.
- Co-operate with key business stakeholders as well as IT stakeholders; both internal and external
- Integrate people, processes, capabilities, technology and culture in the transformation journey
- Create the business architect function within the Finance & Business control area at Scania.
- A university degree or relevant working experience in the area, minimum 5 years
- Preferably the holder of a certified Business Architect diploma
- A documented knowledge and in depth understanding of the financial processes connected to the ERP landscape, preferably from an industrial organisation
- Experience in building business models, framing the challenge and figure out the connections
- Excellent analytical skills anda curiosity gene
- Experience in leading and facilitating workshops
- Strong skills in creating clear and compelling communication material
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
Dare to join the movement in taking us into the future? Apply now!
For more information contact Lill Lööf, Head of Strategy & Business Development, Scania Finanace way and innovation office. 08-553836814
About the job
- Title: Business Architect @ Scania Finance Way & Innovation Office
- Business area: Finance
- Country: Sweden
- City: Sodertalje
- Last application date: 2020-03-01
- Job Id: 20194932